Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Newest member of MDPS!!

Tonight I met the founding members of Mason-Dixon Paranormal Society. We had a little get-to-know-you session and then discussed the ins and outs of whats expected from me as a researcher and what I can expect from them. I shared my little haunt story and they shared some of theirs with me (they win, hands down). I'm so freaking excited! I can't wait to meet the rest of the team this Saturday, when they've asked me to attend my very first paranormal investigation! :)

My haunt:
So many little things have happened here that I'm not quite sure where to start. Each incident in itself may seem insignificant, but the string of them together are quite amazing...
  • Once I was doing laundry in the basement and felt a tug on the bottom of my right pant leg. I looked down to find that my feet were far enough apart that the pant legs were not touching each other.
  • Walking in the front door to my apartment, I felt a swipe along my foot. I looked down and again saw nothing.
  • Most nights as I try to fall asleep I can sense a male presence in the room. It feels as if I'm being watched. Sometimes I can feel this presence at other times in the living room, once on the stoop of the building.
  • One night as I lay in bed I felt something brush along my chin.
  • Twice I've found my coat closet door shut without explaination. The door cannot shut easily and needs a bit of force. You see, I've taken the doorknob off (leaving the inner workings) and I never shut it because it won't open without the assistance of a screwdriver. While in the bathroom one of the times, I heard the door shut followed by footsteps.
  • My sisters came to visit a few weeks ago and the older one mentioned that she couldn't sleep at all the second night. I didnt think much of it at the time, but while at breakfast I began to relay my experiences. She looks at me and has this look like, 'are you kidding.' She then tells her story of why she couldnt sleep. She saw an older man walking from the kitchen, through the living room, and down the hall to the bathrom. At the time when she experienced this, she had no knowledge of my experiences.
  • Finally, last Sunday night I was trying to sleep. Most nights I've taken to watching a movie in the bedroom and falling asleep with the tv on and movie playing. The noise distracts me and I'm able to fall asleep easier. I felt I was ready to doze off, so I muted the tv. Not a minute later did I feel the blanket around my legs sink in. Seconds later I felt pressure on my right calf, like someone pressing lightly and then letting go right away. So... I turned the volume back on. The next time something happens, I swear I'm going to ask this guy to stop touching me so I can sleep! haha!

I'm so excited for this weekend I can hardly stand it! I'll be back on Sunday for full (changing the names to protect the innocent, of course) disclosure. :) Ciao for now!

Panzerfemme

No comments:

Post a Comment